Friday, July 18, 2008

A list

I'm a really big fan of lists. They're awesome and in the interest of clarity, they keep things simple. Therefore this entry will be a list of things that I have done/things that have occurred in the past month.

  • One of my closest friends came back from abroad and is going back abroad on Monday for a year and a half.
  • I have spent just about every waking moment with aforementioned friend.
  • I become a paid research assistant for a pHD student at uni.
  • I attended 4 birthdays, a housewarming, a potluck dinner and a bizarre 4th of July celebration.
  • I have eaten a lot of chocolate.
  • I have bought two new pairs of shoes.
  • A couple of friends gave me a 21st birthday present 9 months after the fact.
  • I was a special guest on my friend's radio show.
  • I did a spot of volunteer work.
  • I got the flu.
  • I housesat.
  • I reduced my carbon footprint.

No comments: